Isabella trains individuals to work as Certified Home Health Aides within a home care setting.
A uniform will be provided free of charge by Isabella upon the successful completion of the training program. Employment is available upon graduation.
The Home Health Aide Training Program at Isabella consists of more than 100 hours of classroom and practical training over a period of three weeks.
To become eligible to work as a Home Health Aide, one must satisfactorily complete the training program requirements.
Classes are small to provide personal attention to each student's training needs.
Program content is comprehensive and includes training modules in physical therapy, nutrition, mental health and traumatic brain injury.
Graduates of our program are free to work anywhere, although most become employees of Isabella Home Care.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have successfully completed an Adult Basic Learning Exam
- Must be able to read, speak and write English
- Must produce proof of ability to work in the United States
- Must provide completed physical exam. We will provide you with the forms
- Must provide a photo I.D. and an original Social Security Card
For more information about the Home Health Aide Training Program call 212-342-9733 or click here to send us a message.