Care Management Services – In partnership with Homefirst, a Managed Long Term Care Program, Isabella’s Care Management Services offers services provided by a team of health care professionals led by a registered nurse or social worker as needed.
- Assessment visits by an RN
- Coordination and authorization of services
- Providing personal care aides
- Advocating on behalf of needed services
- Communication with physician(s), community services, medical professionals and family members as needed.
- Ensuring continuity of services throughout the health care system
For more information about our Care Management Services, please call (212)